That makes sense about the masculinity part. I’ve never been masculine and I can understand what you mean it kind of ties into the second part too. Straight guys do just have things easier. Respect and advantages and stuff like that. I know when I got bullied as a kid it did make me hate myself. I also had to work harder to get half as far. Straight guys never had that kind of bullying. I remember as a kid even though with the bullying I felt bad about myself I also felt a little relieved because I knew that everyone knew my secret and I didn’t need to hide it. Thanks.
- Straight Men: Find a local faggot to use
- Daily service to strangers
- Daily list of self-hate
- Faggot Fuck Over – Join the Fun!
- Whatever You Fucking Want
- Bringing more faggots to this website
- What aspects of reality do you see in a new light?
- Licked my first urinal today!
- Faggots! This place is the real deal.
- Needing a straight man permission to cum